September 7, 2010

Inspire Me Dammit

Here again I post about Hugh's cartoon. I love his work. Check out today's drawing.


And here is what he has to say about it:

Some might say that i'm in the inspiration business. I draw, I write, but in order to do that, I need to find inspiration.
Having worked in many industries over the years, I find the least inspiring people are in businesses that are insular and run by cliques. Everybody thinks, says and does the same things. The UK wine trade is like this, for example.
One reason why I love tech is that folks in this business thrive on creation, reinvention, and an innate curiosity about the world around them- they live in a world where there are no boundaries.
Like I've said to a bunch of non-tech clients: Run your business as if it was a tech start up. Yes, especially if you are in an old fashioned business. You'll be inspired every day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails